Adapt to Experience
Recommendations from John S. Veitch
This page links to the people I know and trust and deal with in my daily life. Sadly most of those people are not visible on the Internet YET.
- Bill Vick
- Bill Vick has been the leading recruiter actively engaged in social networking. He learned many of his skills early on the Ryze network. since 2003.
- I empower your success by providing unforgiving and focused insights into employment issues
Bill's business website and blog.
LinkedIn for Recruiting
- Dawn Mular
- When I first met Dawn she worked for Sun Microsystems. She was the hub of a large network. Dawn was very active on Ryze too.
- Recruiting, Optimist, Life Artist, ITIL Best Practices.
Helping Friends Career Network
Blog for the Helping Friends Group
- Mike O'Neil
- Mike was the first person to take LinkedIn Training seriously and build a business out of it. Lots of experience and good advice.
- host of the Integrated Alliances Show on the Social Media Connection Broadcast Network
Mike is an expert on personal branding as demonstrated here.
- Octavio Pitaluga
- Octavio used the process of netwoking to save the company that employed him and to build a successful business. He was the original Chief Networking Officer, by experience, before he invented the term.
- CEO at Top Executives Net, TEN Group,
CNO, Chief Networking Officer at Net-Bridges
Interview at Stan Relihan“s "The Connections Show"
- Jay Deragon
- An De Jonghe
- Grant Gibson
- Raymond van der Bel
- Arnnei Speiser
- Gael de Kerdanet
- Managing Director at Hedgehog Consultancy (new Business) Gladesville, Sydney
CEO, with strong strategic marketing and business development skills
- CEO at Calcium Software (NZ)
Gael has worked hard to promote new business and entrepreneurship in New Zealand.
- Tia Carr Williams
- I first met Tia in a brave social network startup by Amodus Consultants. Tia was clearly the leading light with lots of powerful ideas to share.
Recently she's been helping and advising Jerry Ash with Smart People Magazine.
- CEO of the Relationship Capital Institute
The Relationship Networking Industry Association
Tia Carr Williams on BlogTalk Radio
- Jim Browning
- Jim understands networing and very active in online LinkedIn Training.
Previously traded as "LinkedIn Networking Atlanta"
- CEO & Co-Founder Your Profile Now! Professional Social Networking Training
Jim Browning's Blog
- Tab Pierce
- Jason Alba
- I met Jason via his excellent little book, "I'm on LinkedIn - Now What?" He started JibberJobber is a personal relationship manager for job seekers.
- Passionate about all things related to personal career management
The Jibber Jobber Relationship Manager for Job Seekers
LinkedIn Trainer and author of "I'm on LinkedIn - Now What?"
- Jonathan Jordan
- Philippe Nicolaļ-Dashwood
- Marc Freedman
- Marc runs an enormous LinkedIn network of over 35000 direct connections. He's very active helping people to understand networking and giving them tools to develop their connections.
- Ronald Wopereis
Adapt to Experience Homepage |Have your say. - Feedback Link Here.